[JOB OPPORTUNITY] Design and Technical Officer
More details: Click here
Position: Design and Technical Officer
Information Technology - Communication Center( Vietnet-ICT) is a non-governmental organization working in the areas of information technology and communication.
Vietnet-ICT strives to narrowing digital gap, to enable organizations and communities to develop and achieve more. Our mission is supporting communities, especially disadvantaged Vietnamese people, to get access and benefit from information technology and communication services via promoting partnership and capacity building.
For decades, we have worked with global partners in technology to provide digital and Information Technology training opportunities for beneficiaries including youths, non-profit organizations and business communities. Our programs include
"Strengthening information technology skills for youths to integrate and develop" (YouthSpark Digital Inclusion) or "Digital Thinking" (We Think Digital), nearly 3000 teachers were trained equipped with new skills, so about 400.000 students at high school in provinces and cities throughout Vietnam can get access to information technology knowlwdge and skills, computer science, Internet governance and cyber security.
With the purpose of expanding scale, Vietnet-ICT is looking for the position of Design and Technical Officer.
This position will work closely with other members and report directly to Vietnet-ICT Project Coordinator.
- Take the responsibility for designing media publications of organization and project activities such as: Banner, standee, backdrop,..
- Support brand advertising and related works. Collaborate to design introducing slides -communication,...
- Monitor and manage the print quality of products, gifts, ensuring that they meet the approved designs.
- Be in-charge of designing images for posts on website, Facebook fanpage and groups of the projects.
- Collect images, videos from Management and Archives Center.
- Take photos, film and make videos with specific subject if required.
- Ensure machines in office work well and efficiently.
- Assume some other tasks assigned by Director.
Education and Professional Qualifications Requirements:
- Graduate from university or college
- Prioritize candidates who studied related to graphic design, information techonology.
Experience and skill Requirements
- Experience working in equivalent position or in non-govermental aspects, educational development projects, information technology is advantage.
- Proficient in using graphic sofware such as: PTS (Photoshop), AI, Adobe After Effect,…
- English fluency is advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), especially need to be confident in Excel and Power Point skills, slides designing and event organizing.
- Have creative thinking and ideas developing.
- Talented and good taste.
- Brisk, sociable and enthusiastic.
- Good at analysis and communication.
- Enable to work individually and work in group.
- Enable to adapt, honest and enthusiastic.
- Have chance to study and work in a dynamic environment.
- Directly guide by organization's officers.
- Can contribute suggestions, ideas to project activities.
- Get social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance; get day-offs according to State's Policies and also other insurances of Vietnet-ICT.
- Other benefits regulated by Vietnet-ICT.
- Curriculum vitae/ CV (no more than 3 pages), summarizing the capabilities and working experiences;
- Application letter (no more than 1 page)
Please send your dossier to: Ms. Nguyen Thuy Huong – Administrative Manager: email@example.com, cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org