[Job Opportunity] – Project Coordinator
Position: Project coordinator
Link thông tin chi tiết: VietnetICT- TOR_project coordinator
Vietnet Information Technology and Communication Center (Vietnet-ICT) is a Vietnamese not-for-profit non-governmental organization working in the areas of information technology and communication. The Center was established as the Decision No. 227/QĐ-TWH dated 21 November 2007 by the Vietnam Scientific Association for Development of Talents, Human Resources and was granted with the Certificate of Registration for Science and Technology Activities dated 20 December 2007 by Hanoi Department of Science and Technology.
Vietnet-ICT strives to promote opportunities for development of disadvantaged Vietnamese people through narrowing the digital divide and assisting with effective information access. Our Mission is to supports disadvantaged Vietnamese people to access and benefit from information technology and communication services via promoting partnership and capacity building.
Our current implementing programs include:
- ICT for youth (YouthSpark): which helps to create opportunities so that Vietnamese youth are interested in computer science and information technology, and are improved IT and digital safety skills for their integration and development.
- ICT for NGOs, NPOs (NPOConnect): the program works with nonprofit organizations operating in Vietnam to improve their effectiveness, efficiency and accountability through empowering access to ICT skills and services of these organization and their end beneficiaries partners. NPOConnect include projects such as licensed software donation, NPO leadership ICT Trainings and Networking
- IT and entrepreneurship skills enhancement for local entrepreneurs in remote mountainous or coastal areas.
To expand our program, Vietnet-ICT is currently looking for a qualified project coordinator to join our team.
This role will report directly to Vietnet-ICT Deputy Director and will work in close collaboration with other members of Vietnet-ICT.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1) Coordinating the implementation of projects under the youth-based and NPOConnect (program which programs
- Working mainly with Vietnet-ICT partners including NGOs, trainers…
- Perform overall management of project through regular group meetings for updates and coordination within various teams
- Maintain regular and timely updates on the project with the program manager
2) Liaising the implementation of the project, especially those under the organization’s youth based and NPO Connect program
- Develop detail project implementation work plan (including stakeholder assessment and risk management plan) and monitor project progress in regards to budget and achievements;
- Timely delivery of project-specific tasks and agreed-upon project work plan within budget, including in the preparation of project related reports;
- Coordination with relevant partners, including training suppliers, sponsors, school partners, government authorities in Viet Nam, and relevant NGOs, towards the delivery of project objectives;
- Organize the events, trainings, meetings…
- Develop and administer external consultant contracts, as required, and ensure timely reporting and provision of outputs;
- Coordinate with the Vietnet-ICT team to ensure that project funds are used as efficiently and effectively as possible and to improve in house knowledge base on the experience gained from the implementation of projects.
- Planning and implementing communication campaign for project activities and organization
- Development of project proposals for funding: Take key part in project proposals development aligned with the Vietnet-ICT strategic work plan.
Education and Professional Qualifications Requirements:
Minimum of Bachelor Degree preferred.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in private companies, NGOs or development projects.
Experience, Skills and Behavior Requirements:
This role demands a high level of project management and communications skills, considerable corporate experience and organizational agility
Excellent knowledge and experience in event organization, project management, program implementation, execution including techniques, processes, and risk assessment/management
Coordination capabilities in a diverse functional and cultural environment
Strong third party management skills
Independent, self-motivating and assertive
Willingness to travel frequently to project sites.
Fluency in Vietnamese and English
Ability to work under pressure meeting the deadlines whilst still providing high standards outputs Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
Applications should include:
- A resume/curriculum vitae (no more than 3 pages) summarizing qualifications and experience;
- An application letter (no more than two pages);
Please indicate your expectation for remuneration/salary in your application
Submit applications by 31 July 2018
Contact details: Ms. Hoang Huyen Nga – Project Officer Email to: email@example.com with cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org